Thursday, November 30, 2006

壁虎之战

(图1) (图2) (图3)

Boss came to me yesterday, face full of unhappiness, stress that he was being called back twice by the Cisco Alarm Services at 3.00am in the dawn of alarm being activated. After talking, he even play back the CCTV hoping to find out more.
At that moment, I went back to the sensor looking around & found something……..Lizard Shit!!!(图1)
I told my boss & he wants me to do something as otherwise, I will be the one who call back if the alarm burst again..
我决定布局来应战,要把它打个落花流水
I used double sided tape to paste around it……….(图2)
Next morning, IT WORKS, the winner is ME (õ_õ)……… a lizard was caught on it !!!!!! (图3)

6 comments:

Richard said...

最后胜利者,还是我啦 !!!

DJ Violet 粉樱 said...

wow!so you are the 驱除壁虎高手!
Must call in to my prog to share your methods hor.... will be discussing how to chase off lizards soon...
BTW thanks for helping my auntie, Irene....
:)

Richard said...

我并非驱除壁虎高手,而是"杀手" 呵呵呵。Actually no choice, boss give me pressure than I give lizard pressure also loh....
Since Irene trust me, I will do what I know to help her. Anything that need my help, just email me,那是我的荣幸。

Anonymous said...

i really like your story about the lizard. very smart, and very funny! just yucky picture. lol

Richard said...

Hi friend, thanks for sharing my "Lizard" story...

Anonymous said...

hohohohohoho....
your lizard "story" really good to luagh !!! Bravo!!